Got Condensation on your windows? Here are a few tips on avoiding this.
1) Run your bathroom exhaust fan for at least 15 minutes after you finish showering. You may also consider closing the bathroom door while showering.
2) Make sure the blades of your Bathroom Exhaust Fan are clean.
3) Clean BOTH of the Dryer Lint Traps regularly. Dirty lint traps cause moist air from the Dryer to escape into the condo.
4) Confirm that your Dryer Booster Fan is functioning.
5) Run your Range Hood fan when cooking.
6) Wash your Range Hood fan filters regularly by running them through the dishwasher.
7) Set the Timer, mounted on the wall outside your main bathroom, to turn on the bathroom exhaust fan several times a day for a one hour period.
8) If the above do not solve the condensation issue you may want to consider buying a dehumidifier or some “moisture traps”.